Blogger's Blag: Ms-Cosy-Crime meets...


Blogger's Blag: Ms-Cosy-Crime meets....
As a kindle virgin, I decided to follow fellow blogger Roman's advice on how to maximize my kindle.  So, in preparation for a long coach trip I downloaded a few of my favourite authors then trolled through the under £2.99 section and selected a few cheapo's with Roman's 'for 99p you can't go wrong' running through my head.


Armed with my kindle I settled down in my seat next to a delightful elderly lady who was heavily into cosy crime.  After a few minutes chat she got out her Werther's originals and her knitting and I got out my Kindle.


Feeling quite proud of my gadget I spent some time enlarging the text and selecting from my 99p selection (suitably stored in a collection named 'cheapies') I opened Shattered Souls by Delilah Devlin.

As I read I was conscious of Ms - Cosy - Crime reading over my shoulder (the clicking of needles never halted, nor did the sooking of Werther's).  By the end of the first chapter I'd sussed out that shattered souls was a paranormal crime fiction novel and never having read one before I was looking forward to a new experience.  As I progressed through the book I began to get annoyed with her breathing over my shoulder as she craned to read the book, but I bit my tongue and continued.

Then… I reached the ‘shenanigans’ bit.  Well, let’s just say it was slightly more explicit than in my usual crime books, but … well a bit of passion never hurt anyone.  It was then that I noticed the ‘phenomenon’.  At first I was unsure; maybe I was imagining it.  So, I decided to test my theory. Quickly, I read on to the next ‘intimate’ moment and, sure enough, there it was the… ‘phenomenum’… what had started off as a gentle click, click quickly became a frenetic click, clickety, clack click accompanied by a drooling, slathering sook.  I think Ms-Cosy-Crime has become a fan of slightly erotic crime fiction.

Comments