Hardcore 24 by Janet Evanovich, Book Review


I can’t say I’ve ever fallen in love with the grandmother of the main protagonist before. I thought mine was eccentric, but this lady is a cracker. In fact, this is the first time I’ve read about a female bounty hunter – the feisty Stephanie Plum, and it’s been great fun. With a witty, pacey style, (first person narrative is so suitable for this kind of engaging mystery) and zombies (another first for me) – I can recommend reading out of the box. 

Our American friends might be more familiar with the author Janet Evanovich, a prolific author of too many books to mention, or maybe I just don’t get out enough. Fate never sends three gorgeous enigmatic and sexy single guys my way to tempt me to breaking point, but heck, that’s why we read about it. I’m so glad Hardcore 24 landed on my bedside table.




Hardcore 24 was published by H Review in hardback in November 2017, priced at £19.99.


Comments