Book Review: I'll Be Watching You by KA Richardson, a gritty romantic serial killer thriller

You know when you pick up a book that's full of great forensic facts, a touch of romance, a few murders and a damn good storyline  that its going to be a fast read ... and that's just what I felt when I read I've Been watching You.  KA Richardson has a deft touch with the plot twists and her characterization is great.


Ben Cassidy CSI whizz kid made a few brief appearances in Richardson's first book With Deadly Intent and I was pleased to see her return in the follow-on book I've Been Watching You.  Ben's backstory is intriguing and the links between that and the inter-twining current events is credible and compelling. 
So, onto the plots.  well you'll be spoiled for choice.  We have
a husband with murderous intent, a stalker with a proficient IT background with a number of 'targets' on the go and a blossoming romance between two strong main characters.  The introduction of Jacob Tully , forensic Digital expert to Richardson's cast of characters is inspired; I just love the nitty gritty of the forensics as a key hook in Richardson's gritty romantic thrillers.  All I can say is move over Karen Rose and Beverley Barton there's a new kid on the block and she's steaming up a lather!
 This is a great read and I'm sure if you like your thrillers tempered with a bit of romance then this is for you.
Free on Amazon Kindle unlimited or 99p to buy.  Click here

Comments