Book Review: From The Cradle by Louise Voss and Mark Edwards

Do you know where your child is? After reading this book you will want to.

I was given this book, by the authors, as an early review copy and I’m so glad I was. It is another great read from Louise Voss and Mark Edwards. This writing duo is going from strength to strength. I think that this is their best book so far.

The story centres on a series of child abductions and I was hooked from the very first page. I literally felt the tension mounting as I followed DI Patrick Lennon in his hunt to find the missing children in this fast paced novel. My favourite books are the ones with plenty of twists, this one has them by the bucketful, and the ending, wow, I never saw it coming.

The characterisation is great; I loved the rivalry between DI Lennon and DI Adrian Winkler. I was particularly shocked by DI Lennon’s back story.

If you like a book that has a great story, fascinating characters and an ending that will leave you reeling, this is the one for you.

All in all this is a fabulous book that you won’t want to put down until you’ve finished it, I didn’t.

FROM THE CRADLE has been released a month early on Amazon Prime and is FREE, if you've not got prime you can pre order. The publication date is 1st November.
 

Comments